Can't find my rented ark server on xbox

    • XBox / Windows 10
  • AllNinjaa
  • Closed
  • Thread is marked as Resolved.

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

    • #1

    Hello, I recently rented an ark server for xbox one to play with a few friends and the server does not show up in any of the server browser tabs. Am I missing something?

    • #2

    when renting the server where and how did you go about renting it? For xbox it must be rented via the Nitrado app on the xbox one or a windows 10 pc

    • #3

    Make sure you put a unique name on the server. At one time it had to start with the country where the server resides, but I am not sure that is still the case. Mine server names all start with [US] "server name", here is mine: [US] End of Dayz Valguero PVP 4X Valentine's Day Event. I have not had a problem with the showing up but it can take a bit of time for the servers to update. Try searching in the unofficial pc server list for a partial of what you named the server.

    • #4

    I rented a 10 slot server for 30 days through the nitrado app on xbox one, named it Boogaloo1776 and can not find it in any search query. Thank you for replying so quickly, I honestly didn't expect a response.

  • Drakexz

    Added the Label XBox / Windows 10

    • #5

    I rented a 10 slot server for 30 days through the nitrado app on xbox one, named it Boogaloo1776 and can not find it in any search query. Thank you for replying so quickly, I honestly didn't expect a response.

    Are you searching under the correct criteria also make sure on your web interface it isnt restarting or anything like that

    • #6

    I rented a 10 slot server for 30 days through the nitrado app on xbox one, named it Boogaloo1776 and can not find it in any search query. Thank you for replying so quickly, I honestly didn't expect a response.

    I have the exact same problem and have tried searching under all the different criteria. I bought my server today and haven't been able to access.

    • #7

    Hello,

    Check your filters when searching.

    Also if this is a new server, you can try doing a reinstall.

    • #8

    if you are in expert mode you'll have to go through your .ini files to verify server name

  • DOAGEN

    Closed the thread.